Hi, I Am Nadja Piatka
Nadja Piatka is CEO of Holista Foods USA. Her numerous achievements and awards in Canada and the US include:
- Author of 2 Best Selling Cookbooks
- Former Member of the Advisory Board for the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade assisting the Minister of Canada with Cross Border Trading
- Inducted into the Twenty First Century Business Women´s Hall of Fame, Bay Path College, MA USA
- Recipient of the Western New York Business Appreciation Award
- Recipient of the Regional Award for Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year and recognized as one of the ITV News “Women of Vision”
- American Heart Association recipe developer and former member of Board of Directors
- Public motivational and industry speaker
- Creator of the annual Ultimate Girls Getaway to empower Women and raise funds to sponsor women survivors of war.
Nadja´s reputation for producing great tasting healthy food resulted in the creation of innovative successful products for leading fast food restaurants such as McDonald´s, Subway and Tim Hortons The healthy cranberry/orange muffin she created in her kitchen is still on McDonald´s Canada menu 22 years later.
Her 25 year history includes supplying great-tasting healthy snacks and desserts to the food service industry, restaurant chains and retail stores under private label and brand products. Customers have included Subway Restaurants®, McDonald´s®,Tim Hortons®, Sodexo®, Wegmans®, Price Chopper, Tops, Schools, Healthcare facilities and others.
Nadja has appeared on many TV shows, including the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- CEO of Holista Foods -
On - Air Cooking Segments
Print & Online
Author of 2 Best Selling Cookbooks, with all proceeds of “Outrageously Delicious” donated to the Ronald McDonald Children Charities
Inducted into the Twenty First Century Business Women’s Hall of Fame, Bay Path College, MA
Recipient of the Western New York Business Appreciation Award by Niagara University College of Business Administration, NY
American Heart Association recipe developer and former member of Board of Directors
Recipient of the Regional Award for Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year and recognized as one of the Global News “Women of Vision” (Formerly ITV News Women of Vision)
Former Member of the Advisory Board for the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade assisting the Minister of Canada with Cross Border Trading
Nadja’s amazing story has also been highlighted in several books including: “The Big Idea: How to Make Your Entrepreneurial Dreams Come True“, “Millionaire Moms: The Art of Raising a Business and a Family at the Same Time“, “O Woman”, “Chicken Wing Wisdom” and “One Red Lipstick”.
Learn more about Nadja’s passion for leading a healthy and active low glycemic lifestyle as a CEO at the age of 70!
Healthy living tips shared daily!